- Dr. Kelly Silva has been practicing family dentistry in St. Maries since purchasing the existing practice of Dr. William Latshaw in July of 2005. She earned her dental degree from Creighton University School of Dentistry in May of 2005. She was honored with the Dr. Ridder Operative Award for outstanding clinical skills. Dr. Silva is married to her husband, Trask. They enjoy hiking, biking, snowmobiling, and snowshoeing. Dr. Silva is a member of the Implants Northwest Study Club, Idaho Panhandle Dental Association, American Dental Association, and Academy of General Dentistry.
- Kathy Mercado, RDH, has been practicing at this office for thirteen years. She obtained her dental hygiene degree from Eastern Washington University in 1996. She is the 2005 recipient of the Idaho Outstanding Dental Hygienist Award. She is married with three children and seven grandchildren. She enjoys camping and spending time on the Coeur d’Alene River.
- Crystal Turner, RDH, has been practicing at this office since 2007. She is an alumni of St. Maries High School. She returned to the area after earning her dental hygiene degree from ODS School of Dental Hygiene. She married Dustin in 2007 and has two daughters.
- Joyce Fletcher has been a dental front office specialist for twelve years. She is married with four children and five grandchildren. She enjoys gardening, boating, camping and fishing.
- Julie Porter joined our team in the winter of 2011. She received her dental assisting certification through North Idaho College and is currently working on her expanded functions. She likes to spend time with family.
- Cris Telford joined our dental assistant team in 2008. She obtained her Expanded Functions Certificate from North Idaho College in 2009. She is married and has three children. She enjoys camping and four-wheeling.